Shri Pravinchandra Kesrichand Shah Parivar Public Healthcare Centers
(Managed by Shree Patan Jain Mandal)
77, Patan Jain Mandal Marg,
Marine Drive, Mumbai-400020.
Roopam, 152 Jawahar Nagar,
Goregaon (W), Mumbai – 400062.
A-23/1, Ratan Nagar,
Deep Narayan Dube Marg,
Borivali (E), Mumbai – 400068.
List of Health Care Articles Given Free to Public (on Nominal Deposit)
- Suction Pump
- Air Bed
- Special Fowler bed
- Fowler bed
- Wheel Chair
- Oxygen Cylinder
- Oxygen machine
- Ordinary bed
- Water Bed
- Commode Chair
- Saline Stand
- Back Rest
- Walking Stick
- Bed Pan
- Kidney Tray
- Urine Pot
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR HEALTH CARE ARTICLES
- On the Recommendations in writing of the Registered Medical Practitioner Articles is/are supplied to the Public at their own Risk with a clear understanding that the said articles is/are used under the guidance of a medical Practitioner.
- Health care Articles should be properly checked while taking delivery from office. While giving back at the Article should be in the same Condition otherwise your deposit will be forfeited or you have to replace new one.
- Health Care Articles can be used for four weeks only. If it is most necessary it can be renewed for further period, but the decision will be of person in charge.
- Health Care Articles can be used for a Maximum Period of 6 Months with permission only, if not returned within this stipulated time your deposit will be forfeited without notice.
- All Payments have to make in cash in Advance.
- The Party shall arrange to transport the Article to & from office.
- Health Care Article returned and Refund of Deposit will be Available after One week after return of Health care Articles.
Except Oxygen Facilities all other Articles are given on Deposit only.
For Oxygen Facilities, oxygen used is charged on daily basis.